Sunday, July 11, 2010

sublime doughnuts

Have you ever noticed that you have no idea what you've been missing until you try something great and wonder how in the world you could have been living life before this?? Like meeting a niece that you could now never imagine life without? Or how could I have possibly been satisfied with a photo before I knew how to color correct it in Photoshop? Well, the same is now true with me and Sublime Doughnuts. I've never been much of a doughnut fan, due to the typical high fat & sugar content and mostly because of the sick feeling that it left in my stomach. Well, all that changed on Wednesday. Enter Sublime Doughnuts. This amazing doughnut shop is located in Atlanta, GA, next to the Georgia Tech campus. Each doughnut is more akin to a gourmet pastry than a doughnut. No kidding. I should know because we ordered 25 different varieties...one of each that they had available! All of them incredible. And no, I didn't eat them all by myself...my two cousins, my aunt, mom & sister helped. The owner, Kamal Grant, is an amazing chef creating masterpieces such as the A-town Cream, the Strawberry and Cream & my favorite the Black and Tan. So, all that said, I highly recommend that you check this place out...a trip to ATL just to try these is definitely worth it! Plus, they have a really cool display of doughnut themed art work adorning the walls...pretty fun & very inspiring. Thank you Mr. Grant!


Here are some photos from the experience....




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter