Monday, August 23, 2010

this is the REEEE:mix


i'd like to extend the proverbial olive branch. to my blog. for being neglectful of my postings & from suffering blog-amnesia, actually forgetting that i have a blog and as a result have not been tending to it. much has been going on this summer that i have not shared so with the start of a new school year, i hope to change this and be much more diligent in my postings. i rather view the beginning of the school year as a time of resolutions...akin to new years, i suppose.

anyway, to kick off this "new year," i have updated the layout of this blog and have added a new colomn on the left side that will link to different "tags" on the various blog posts categorized as: my etsy shop, music, culture, random interests, artistic inspiration, and my flickr site. on the right colomn, you'll find a list of my favorite blogs/web sites as well as a link to follow me on twitter.

so raise those glasses...here's to a new start & a fresh beginning!

(photo cred: A.A.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter